We appreciated getting an overview of what to look for and expect on the following days. Paul was a great tour guide and really made the trip even more enjoyable.
Travel in an SF Cable Car Replica
The best way to see Napa Valley while tasting the area's world-class wines!
On our most popular tour, you will visit Castello di Amorosa followed by two or three additional wineries or tasting lounges in Napa Valley traveling on a motorized replica of a historic San Francisco cable car. On this tour you’ll head north of Yountville to Castillo Di Amorosa, then make stops at two or three more wineries/tasting lounges and enjoy a lunch at the second stop. A knowledgeable guide will provide fun facts and information about Napa’s famous wines.
Visits to THREE Napa Valley wineries or tasting lounges.
Scenic Views from an open-air cable car.
Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides.
Entertaining facts and information about the area.
Enjoy a family style lunch.
Experiences the sights and aromas of Napa Valley
10 AM approx. Meet at the public pick-up point at V-Market Place.
The trolley departs promptly at 10:00 am from V Marketplace
Monday to Sunday year-round
Max. 28 people
- Visit 3-4 wineries or tasting lounges.
- The trolley departs promptly at 10:00 am from V Marketplace
- Scenic views from an open-air cable car
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Entertaining facts and information about the area
- Bottled water
- Tasting fees ranging from $25-50 per person per stop – these fees are mandatory to enter each tasting room
- Driver’s gratuity
- All guests must be 21 years or older to take this tour
Good to know
- No wine or alcohol is allowed to be consumed while on the trolley itself.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Tasting fees are mandatory to enter each tasting room. The tasting fees range from $25-50 per person per stop.
- Napa Valley Wine Trolley operates “rain or shine” year-round. However, if there is a chance of rain, high winds, or unforeseen mechanical problems, we may have to substitute the trolley for a mini-bus.
The Napa Valley Open Air Up Valley Daily Tour is a 6-7-hour unique Trolley experience.
Our Up Valley Daily Tour offers a leisurely ride up to Castillo Di Amorosa. We always visit three or four wineries or tasting lounges on this Napa Valley tour. These can change at any time by request of the winery.
Family style lunch buffet is included in this tour and served at one of the winery stops.
During the tour guests are immersed in the scenery with our open-air cable car style trolley. Feel the cool winds and warm sun of Napa Valley’s Mediterranean climate, while breathing in the fresh air. It’s unlike any other Napa wine tour on wheels! Our tour guides give fun and entertaining commentary along the way without being overly technical while keeping it fun. It’s a chance to learn about wine and enjoy wine tasting without any intimidation. You are here to enjoy the Napa Valley!
Tasting fees are not included but are mandatory to enter each tasting room. The tasting fees range from $25-50 per person per stop plus tax and service.
You’ll Visit 3 of These Wineries
Winery stops can change at any time.
- Bell Wine Cellars
- Bougetz Tasting Room
- Castello di Amorosa
- Clos Pegase Winery
- Cosentino Winery
- Jean Edwards Cellars
- Long Meadow Ranch
- Markham Vineyards
- Monticello Vineyards
- Pestoni Winery
- Napa Cellars
- Raymond Vineyards
- Trefethen Family Vineyards
- V. Sattui Winery
- Whitehall Lane Winery
Our Previous Guests’ Experiences
The best part was driving around Napa in the open-air trolley and hearing our guide Richard give us facts about the land. It was interesting and very scenic. I can’t imagine doing a wine tour on a bus when you can do this instead!
Great way to see multiple wineries in one day without having to plan meals and all the visits ourselves. Wineries were great, food and wine were amazing, the trolley was a fun way to travel.
Definitely recommend it if you are visiting for the first time. It’s a great way to visit a few wineries worry-free!
This was my very favorite experience in Napa! The trolley was such a fun way to see more of Napa Valley and truly experience different wineries (and not worry about driving!! :-))